Dynatrap DT1200 Insect Trap
The award-winning DYNATRAP® Insect and Mosquito Trap traps and kills mosquitos, moths, biting flies, wasps, and other flying insects without the use of pesticides or chemicals.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Unlike propane-based systems that require frequent refills or electrocution traps that release pathogens when an insect is killed, the DT1200 uses a 3,000-hour-rated UV bulb and does not create biological agents.
The trap emits odorless carbon dioxide and light and has a removable water tray to collect rain water to lure mosquitoes. Carbon dioxide is generated when ultraviolet rays from the internal fluorescent bulbs react with a titanium dioxide coating inside the trap.
- When the mosquitoes are drawn inside the device, an integrated fan traps the insects and sends them to a removable compartment where they die of dehydration.
- Hang from the included 3' stand. Or wall mount if desired. Can also be placed on a table or other flat surface if needed.
- Dimensions (with stand): 13" diameter x 44" high; weighs 15 pounds.
- Includes a 7-volt fluorescent UV bulb (see Related Products for replacement bulbs).
- 110 volts; AC; 60Hz; 17 watts; 10' power cord; CE approved.
- Durable, all-weather construction.
- Assembly required.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 66637F.
- Dynatrap DT1200.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!