Telephone with 100 times amplification
| Dialogue XL-40 increases incoming sounds up to 100 times (43+ dB).
- Adjustable Tone Control lets you customize the amplifier for optimum word clarity. Makes similar sounding words crystal clear and easier to understand.
- Amplifier can be set to turn on automatically or manually every time you lift the handset.
- Audio output jack for connection to headset, neck loop, or cochlear implant.
- Digital design minimizes background noise and enhances speech clarity.
- Extra-bright ring flasher and super-loud ringer (95+ dB) with adjustable tone let you know when your phone is ringing.
- Bright voice mail indicator tells you when messages waiting.
- Missed-call indicator tells you that you have missed a call.
- Extension-in-use indicator tells you when the extension phone is being used.
- Backlit, big buttons for easy dialing.
- Hearing aid T-coil compatible handset.
- 12 memory buttons for 1-touch speed dialing.
- Redial, hold, and flash buttons.
- Desk or wall mounting.
- Battery back up in case of power outage (battery not included).