Acacia Hardwood Snap Together Wood Deck Tile
| Acacia Hardwood Snap Together Wood Deck Tile - - 6 horizontal slats per tile. Made of plantation-grown, environmentally friendly Acacia hardwood from controlled forests.
10 tiles per box. Tile size 11.8" x 11.8" x 1". Teak finish.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Quickly build a unique living space by snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or hammer. Easy to remove, rearrange, and reuse; simply unsnap the deck tiles and re-snap in new location.
Note: Made from Acacia hardwood grown in sustainable production in tropical forestry plantations. Plantation grown acacia hardwood is not exactly the same with the old-growth acacia, which is reputable for durability, structural strength, attractive appearance, and smooth surface. However kiln drying permits sustainable, plantation-grown acacia hardwood to perform nearly on par with old-growth acacia. Similar to the old-growth acacia, plantation-grown acacia hardwood has a rich golden color throughout its grain and provides an elegant look for any outdoor wood products.
- In this design six horizontal wood slats are pre-screwed into the interlocking plastic base.
- Snap together tiles enable you to install a do it yourself hardwood floor.
- Outdoor floors for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors.
- Natural oils in the wood act as preservatives to resist insect attack and decay. Suitable for use in exposed areas.
- Tiles are backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for fast snap-together installation.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- Tile dimensions: 11.8" x 11.8" x 1"; weighs 2 pounds.
- 10 tiles per box.
- Comfort House 61866F.