| CWR GP2X Emergency Gravity Water Filter - - is a portable and a self-contained drinking water system.
Designed for use wherever pressurized or suitable potable water is not available. Produces approximately 1/2 gallon
of filtered water per hour.
Supplies clean, safe drinking water from most any water source.
- Uses gravity to filter water from the upper chamber through ceramic filters into the lower storage chamber.
- Manufactured from FDA-approved, high-density polypropylene (HDPE).
- Contaminant and reduction ability:
- Absolute rating: 0.9 micron >99.9999 percent.
- Nominal rating: 0.2 to 0.8 micron.
- Pathogenic bacteria: >99.9999 percent (100 percent cryptosporidium).
- Inorganic removal: >95 percent.
- Turbidity (NSF Std 53): >98 percent.
- Includes two ceramic filters.
- Flow rate is approximately 1/2 gallon/hour (produces about 8 gallons of filtered water per day).
- Dimensions (assembled): 11.25"W x 28.5"H.
- Dimensions (collapsed): 11.25"W x 16.75"H.
- Operates in temperatures between 40 and 100 degrees F.
- Comfort House 66906F.
- CWR GP2X Emergency Gravity Water Filter.