for cutting, slicing,
preparing, and serving
Cuisinart Prep boards have a nonabrasive surface that does not cause knives to dull. The slightly raised edges of these Prepboards contain liquids and crumbs without impeding slicing and chopping. The nonporous surface does not absorb odors or bacteria. Made of dishwasher-safe durable polypropylene. White; about 11" square.
Inexpensive enough to buy in quantity, so you can have several clean Prepboards ready to go to work.
- Oven-safe to 180 degrees F.
- Perfect for cutting, slicing, preparing, and serving.
- Will not peel, chip, or crack.
- Makes a great microwave reheating tray.
- Tested and Approved by Comfort House.
Cuisinart Prep Board has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
, May 1, 2013
Posted By: Dudley McFadden Location: Roseville, California How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time