Motion Activated LED Closet Light
| Motion Activated LED Closet Light - - LED flex strip lighting kit effectively illuminates your closet space, making your morning dressing routine more efficient.
When plugged in for the first time, the sensor needs to calibrate for 30 to 60 seconds. Area has to be dark for the sensor to react to movement.
- Closet light can be installed simply, quickly, and without any tools.
- What makes this closet light great is its smart motion sensor that detects both light and movement.
- Switches on when you enter your closet in the absence of a strong light source (daylight or your main lighting).
- Consists of one 10' LED strip and one motion activated sensor, closet light provides light in areas that require extra lighting, even during the day.
- Easy mounting with self-adhesive tape.
- Installs without any tools in about 15 minutes.
- The timer-controlled, motion-activated sensor provides lighting for a dark closet or work space when you need it.
- Timer range is 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting consumes 80 percent less power than traditional incandescent lighting.
- 120 volts; 1 amp; 8.6 watts; 8' power cord; UL approved.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Box contains everything your need for set-up: light and movement sensor, one LED light strip, one power supply, and two cable clips to hide cables.
- Comfort House 67982.
The LED strips may be cut to fit your application at the designated areas marked on the strip, as shown in the installation instructions.