Cleanline Stainless Steel Waste Receptacle
| Cleanline Stainless Steel Waste Receptacle - - sleek and durable Cleanline® public trash bins made of type 304 stainless steel.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Heavy-duty containers with rugged brushed finish hold up to the toughest conditions.
Matching recycling bins also available (see Related Products).
- Brushed finish exterior masks daily wear.
- Recessed base hides mop splashes.
- Use standard size bags.
- Fitted top formed with 18-gauge stainless steel keeps its shape and provides a reliable snug fit.
- Base formed with 14-gauge stainless.
- Bag stabilizer slots hide bags from sight.
- Two sizes: 20 gallon and 39 gallon.
- 20-gallon trash can: 16" diameter x 28.7" high; weighs 30 pounds. Top load style. 8" diameter opening.
- 39-gallon trash can comes in four styles: top load, side load, ashtray top, and tray top.
- Top load 39 gallon: 20" diameter x 33" high; weighs 43 pounds. 9" diameter opening.
- Side load 39 gallon: 20" diameter x 42" high; weighs 49 pounds. Two 6" x 11" openings. Side-loading receptacles are perfect for outdoor and food service applications.
- Ashtray top 39 gallon with two side openings: 20" diameter x 42" high; weighs 52 pounds.
- Tray top 39 gallon with two side load openings: 20" diameter x 42" high; weighs 53 pounds.
- Comfort House 66793F.
- CLEANLINE.20 / CLEANLINE.39.