| Dr. Doormat Antimicrobial Treated Door Mat - -
can remove up to 99 percent of outside dirt, microbes, and other toxins when you wipe your shoes at least twice on it.
It's the first antimicrobial treated doormat for residential use that is environmentally friendly and made in the USA! Cleans your shoes and keeps your house cleaner, too. Even traps the dirt you can't see.
Did you know that 90 percent of household dirt and pollutants come in on the bottom of your shoes? Yuk!
Did you know that every time you wipe your shoes on a standard door mat you are likely to be stepping on harmful pollutants with grime? Double Yuk!
Take the first step to a healthier home today by placing a Dr. Doormat door mat at your front door, back door, entry door from the garage to the house, pet door, and any other entrance to your home. If you have a cat, be sure to put a Dr. Doormat next to the litter box.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE:
Wiping your shoes at least twice on a Dr. Doormat can remove regular outside dirt and invisible dirt from your shoes.
VIEW VIDEO of Dr. Doormat in action.
- Specially formulated antimicrobial treatment is infused into the yarn during the manufacturing process.
- Antimicrobial barrier does not poison microbes and does not leach into the environment.
- Non-toxic and perfect for children and pets.
- Sizes: 24" x 18" x 0.375" (weighs 2 pounds) and 36" x 24" x 0.375" (weighs 4 pounds).
- Washable following care instructions.
- Maintains effectiveness for up to 20 washes.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Made in USA.
- Recycled & virgin polypropylene surface and natural & recycled rubber bottom.
- Colors: charcoal gray, autumn red, peacock blue, chocolate brown.
- Comfort House 66373F.
- Dr. Doormat Antimicrobial Treated Door Mat.