| Chili Technology ChiliPad Warming and Cooling Mattress Pad - - ChiliPad™ climate control sleep system heats or cools water and circulates it through the pad to keep you comfortable regardless of room temperature. This unique technology regulates the surface temperature of your mattress so that you sleep comfortably all night long.
It is possible to feel the circulation tubes with your fingers if you search for them, but they cannot be felt when laying on the mattress. The silicone tubing is soft enough that it allows for a comfortable sleeping surface while still allowing water to pass through the tubes.
- Thermostat-controlled heating or cooling.
- Temperature range for control unit of wireless thermostat is 46 to 188 degrees F.
- Cools sleep surface to below 60 degrees F.
- Warms sleep surface to above 110 degrees F.
- Twin, twin xl, and full ChiliPads are single zone and come with one control unit.
- Queen, king, and Cal king Chili Pads are dual zone and come with two independent control units. Dual-zone ChiliPads let you set each side of the bed independently.
- Sleep cool, sleep better with Chili Technology:
- Many sleep researchers agree that a sleeping temperature between 60 and 68 degrees F is best for promoting restful sleep.
- Temperatures below 54 degree F and above 75 degrees F cause the most sleep disruptions.
- Designed to fit all standard and extra-thick mattresses.
- Poly/cotton mattress pad incorporates soft medical-grade silicone tubing to circulate regular water through the pad. A built-in 48" long connection tube connects the pad to the control unit. Dual-zone ChiliPads have separate tubing and independent control units for each side.
- Control the temperature at the touch of a button either directly on the control unit or conveniently in bed with the wireless remote control.
- Set the temperature in 1 degree increments from 46 to 118 degrees F.
- The control unit heats or cools regular water to your set temperature and circulates it through the pad, generally achieving temperatures between 55 and 110 degrees F on the bed surface.
- Thermostat maintains the set temperature throughout the night.
- Will operate effectively with a weight up to 500 pounds per zone. With higher weight ranges the control unit may not reach the maximum temperature.
- Control unit dimensions: 12"W x 11"D x 7"H.
- Remote control takes two (2) AAA batteries (not included).
- 110 volt; AC; 80-150 watts depending on setting; ETL listed.
- Machine washable using a front-load machine. Dry on a low heat setting.
- 2-year mfg. warranty on control unit only.
- Sizes: one-zone twin, twin xl, full; two-zone queen, king, cal king.
- Comfort House 66904F.
- Chili Technology CP301 / CP302 / CP303 / CP314 / CP315 / CP316.
The noise level is low. The only audible components are a fan that is similar to a desktop computer and a water pump that contributes as much noise as a small aquarium pump. The noise typically becomes part of the room's ambient noise within two weeks, similar to an air conditioning unit.