| Sunbeam Electric Blanket -- Warming Blanket. Add a Sunbeam® electric blanket to your bed, and you'll never have to get into a cold bed again! Also known as the blanket with a brain, you will stay warm and save money by heating your bed and not the whole house.
Ultra soft microplush Slumberrest heated blanket with hem is available in queen and king size.
Electric Blanket Video
- SmartSense™ Electronic digital controller (shown above in first small image from left) for easy nighttime setting and quiet operation
- 10-hour auto-off
- Room temperature compensation: blanket warms up when room cools down
- Lightweight warmth with uniform and consistent heating
- King & queen sizes have dual controls for individual warmth selections
- 10 temperature setting easy grip dial
- Prewarm setting for cozy warmth before bedtime (Read the competitor's ad carefully! If the price advertised is lower and it doesn't specifically state it has the prewarm setting, also known as preheat, it is a lesser grade model.)
- Machine wash & tumble dry
For more than 50 years, Sunbeam has been the leading manufacturer of automatic bedding. All automatic bedding components are constructed under the strict supervision and control of Sunbeam's highly trained engineers and technicians. Sunbeam's wiring will not overheat from bunching, folding, or use of another blanket on top, and each blanket meets or exceeds all UL standards for safety.
Color: natural (note: Sunbeam calls it seashell or sand; we call it natural).
Natural color is 100% polyester microplush fabric. Dimensions provided by Sunbeam: queen 84"x89"; king 100"x89". 5-year mfg. warranty. Blankets are made in China and finished in USA; imported controls.
Note: Read the competitor's ad carefully! If the price advertised is lower and it doesn't specifically state Microplush with prewarm setting (the model we offer) or Royal Mink, it is a lesser grade model.
Product caption authored by Jeffrey Gornstein
SAFETY INFORMATION from the manufacturer: Never use electric blankets with infants, invalids, anyone who cannot operate the controls properly, diabetics or anyone who is insensitive to heat, or anyone who cannot understand the directions. Never use your electric blanket with a waterbed, a pull-out sofa, or an adjustable bed. Never use in combination with any other electric pads or blankets. Keep dogs, cats, and other pets away from electric blankets.
Sunbeam Blanket has
4 user ratings out of 5 stars
Most Amazing Blanket EVER!!!
, December 18, 2011
Posted By: Lisa Location: Tennessee How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
, November 14, 2011
Posted By: Leo Castello Location: PA How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
LOVE THIS BLANKET
, December 18, 2010
Posted By: Linda McCoy Location: Yakima, Washington How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time
Not same as big box
, December 12, 2010
Posted By: Judy Location: Chelmsford, Mass. How often do you shop at Comfort House: occasionally