BiCafe Espresso Coffee Capsules
Capsules compatible for use in Nespresso* Machines
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Nestle S.A., unrelated to BiCafe
| BiCafe Espresso Coffee Capsules - - Capsules compatible for use in Nespresso* Machines.
*Nespresso is a registered trademark of Nestle S.A., unrelated to BiCafe. Now you can enjoy the amazing taste of real fresh European espresso in the capsule form that's easy to use. Sold in packages of 50.
Thanks to Espressione for supplying the product descriptions and information. Capsules compatible for use in Nespresso* machines. *Nespresso is a registered trademark of Nestle S.A., unrelated to BiCafe.
- Each capsule is individually packed in an air-tight package that has a shelf life of up to 18 months.
- Other capsules are packed 10 units to a foil, which means when you open the bag, unless you use the capsule immediately, they will be contaminated and likely lose their freshness within 2 days.
- BiCafe ensures the maximum freshness from the time you open your first capsule in the box of 50 until your last capsule.
- Capsules have an average of 5.8 grams of coffee vs. competition who has less than 5 grams of coffee. This is a difference of approximately 15 percent.
- BiCafe coffees have a soft roasting process.
- The product never tastes burnt or bitter.
- Available in four varieties to satisfy your mood, taste, and flavor: Intenso, Almo, Paixao, and Decaf.
- Intenso coffee is strong and bold (intensity grade 10). With a dense bold and a fragrantly developed strong character, Intenso perfectly combines the taste of real Portuguese coffee with powerful flavors full of personality. A shot of intensity for coffee connoisseurs.
- Alma coffee is intense and aromatic (intensity grade 9). Intense and fragrant, that underwent slow roasting and crafting, this espresso coffee is distinguished by its complex soul, especially its final fruity tangs.
A whole coffee with a velvety cream that combines South American Arabica with a touch of rugged European inner flavor makes the Alma.
- Paixao (passion in Portuguese) is balanced and creamy (intensity grade 8). Balanced and velvety, Paixao achieves the perfect balance between strength, density, body, and smoothness. The caramel and woody hints that remain on the palate after the tasting are the delicate finishing touch that makes all those who taste this coffee fall in love with it ... thus the passion.
- Decaf is rich and creamy decaf espresso (intensity grade 6). Engaging and aromatic, balanced and body, fragrant and intense, that's BiCafe decaf. To taste the BiCafe decaf is to forget that you are drinking a decafe espresso and to enjoy the unique dedicated experience of tasting the perfect coffee.