Bedside Grab Rail: The Bedside Valet
For help in sitting up in bed and for
getting in or out of bed.
Useful for independent seniors and for
anyone who has an injury, back pain, or arthritis.
You probably know someone who could really use a Bedside Valet:
- An independent senior who needs just a little help
- Someone recovering from surgery
- Someone who suffers from arthritis, multiple sclerosis, chronic back pain, or orthopedic injuries
- Someone who has had a stroke
- Someone who has had a hip or knee replacement
Four adjustable feet on the floor provide unsurpassed stability and strength. Carpet cleats included for carpeted floors. Adjusts to fit most beds. 11-inch-wide frame for one- or two-handed use.
Dimensions: 10" L x 11" W x 34.75" H. Weighs 8 pounds. Simple assembly. Color: cream. One-year mfg. warranty.
Editor's note: Here is some feedback from customers who have returned this product. Please consider it
carerfully prior to ordering:
-"unable to use product due to physical limitations"
-"purchased for 91 year old woman and when we determined she was unable to pull herself up with the grab bar we decided to obtain a hospital bed"
-"item can not be attached to the current bedframe as required"