Bed Light Motion Activated Light
| Bed Light Motion Activated Light - - an innovative LED flex strip lighting solution designed to provide comfort and safety in your home.
When plugged in for the first time, the sensor needs to calibrate for 30 to 60 seconds. Room has to be dark for the sensor to react to movement.
- This unique nightlight provides a soft, warm light at night when you step out of bed.
- As your foot touches the floor, the room is softly
illuminated to guide you gently and safely
through the room.
- No disturbing glare to wake others.
- No fumbling to find the light switch in the dark.
- Adjustable timer for 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Perfect for adding floor level motion-activated lighting under counters and cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom, hallway, office, living room, and elsewhere throughout your home.
- High-tech nightlight consists of two 5' LED strips and one motion activated sensor.
- Mounts easily with self-adhesive tape and installs without any tools. Estimated installation time is 15 minutes.
- The timer-controlled, motion-activated sensor eliminates the need for switches and turns on only at night when you need it.
- 120 volts; 1 amp; 8.6 watts; 8' power cord; UL approved.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting consumes 80 percent less power than traditional incandescent lighting.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67980.
The LED strips may be cut to fit your application at the designated areas marked on the strip, as shown in the installation instructions.