mylight Bed Light Motion Activated Light
- This unique nightlight provides a soft, warm light at night when you step out of bed.
- As your foot touches the floor, the room is softly illuminated to guide you gently and safely through the room.
- No fumbling to find the light switch in the dark.
- Acts as a safety light that can help avoid nighttime falls on the way to the bathroom.
- No disturbing glare to wake others.
- Check on a sleeping baby without lighting up the room.
- Adjustable timer for 30 seconds to 10 minutes.
- Perfect for adding floor level motion-activated lighting under counters and cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom, hallway, office, living room, and elsewhere throughout your home.
- High-tech nightlight consists of two 5' LED strips and one motion activated sensor.
- Mounts easily with self-adhesive tape and installs without any tools. Estimated installation time is 15 minutes.
- The timer-controlled, motion-activated sensor eliminates the need for switches and turns on only at night when you need it.
- 120 volts; 1 amp; 8.6 watts; 8' power cord; UL approved.
- Energy-efficient LED lighting consumes 80 percent less power than traditional incandescent lighting.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67980.
The LED strips may be cut to fit your application at the designated areas marked on the strip, as shown in the installation instructions.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!