Bed Bug Alert Monitor
- This monitoring product is an early warning device. It lures and traps bedbugs "before they strike." It is not a pesticide.
- For personal use at home and in luggage.
- For public use in hotels, motels, offices, stores, transit, hospitals, dormitories, etc.
- Insert Bed Bug Alert™ between mattress and box spread in the corners at the head of the bed. Use 1-4 per bed or other furniture.
- For best results, monitor daily.
- Last up to 6 months in a clean environment.
- Results are possible within hours but may take several days.
- Proprietary chemical lure attracts bedbugs into the monitor and traps them there.
- Tamper-proof patented housing protects the chemical lure.
- Sturdy plastic construction prevents the glue and monitor from being crushed while in use.
- Clear viewing window so you can see whether any bedbugs have been trapped.
- Attracts both adult bed bus and immature 2nd instar nymphs.
- Dimensions: 1.75" x 2.75" x 0.5".
- Made in USA.
- Comfort House 66468KF.
- Made by Bird-X pest and bird control X-perts.
THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS ARE ON THE PACKAGE: Insert the Bed Bug alert between mattress and box spring at the head of bed OR into the crevice of any suspect area. Check daily. Discard immediately if bed bug is present. If you find a bedbug, take immediate action to control and eliminate the infestation!
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!