Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
| Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder is your go-to household coffee grinder for all coffee making methods.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Great all-around home coffee grinder 40 grind settings. Grinds coarse coffee for manual methods, medium for drip, and fine for espresso.
The Encore is Baratza's entry-level conical burr grinder (and the slowest grinder in the line). It has the ability to grind a coarse French press grind and a 40-setting range that produces an espresso fine grind as well. Features include an intermittent pulse button on the front as well as an on/off knob on the side.
- 40 individual grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Use the consistently accurate coarse grind for manual-brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon, and Chemex.
- Use the precise grind for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
- Efficient DC motor keeps beans cool, even during extended grind times.
- Burr speed of 450 RPM ensures a smooth bean feed and reduces noise, heat, and static buildup.
- Convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket.
- 40mm conical burr grinders produce consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse and will remain sharp for many years.
- Grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- Second-generation Baratza GB 2.0 gearbox increases durability of the drive transmission and decreases noise.
- Easy cleaning: burrs can be removed without tools.
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 ounces.
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 ounces.
- Dimensions (approx.): 4.72"W x 6.30"D x 13.78"H; weighs 7 pounds.
- 110 volts; AC; 50/60Hz; 1 amp; UL/CSA/CE.
- Comfort House 66499F.
- Baratza Encore.
Baratza Encore has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
, September 17, 2013
Posted By: Gene Location: East Windsor NJ How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time