Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder
| Baratza Encore Coffee Grinder is your go-to household coffee grinder for all coffee making methods.
Free Extras. Add a DryMate Kitchen Dry Mat to your order for free. You must add one to your cart (find it in related products at right) and use coupon code COFFEE.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Great all-around home coffee grinder 40 grind settings. Grinds coarse coffee for manual methods, medium for drip, and fine for espresso.
The Encore is Baratza's entry-level conical burr grinder (and the slowest grinder in the line). It has the ability to grind a coarse French press grind and a 40-setting range that produces an espresso fine grind as well. Features include an intermittent pulse button on the front as well as an on/off knob on the side.
- 40 individual grind settings from fine to coarse.
- Use the consistently accurate coarse grind for manual-brew methods such as pour-over, Aeropress, Siphon, and Chemex.
- Use the precise grind for a flavorful, balanced extraction when making espresso.
- Efficient DC motor keeps beans cool, even during extended grind times.
- Burr speed of 450 RPM ensures a smooth bean feed and reduces noise, heat, and static buildup.
- Convenient, front-mounted pulse button makes it easy to grind on demand into your brew basket.
- 40mm conical burr grinders produce consistent grinds from very fine to very coarse and will remain sharp for many years.
- Grind range is from 250 to 1200 microns.
- Second-generation Baratza GB 2.0 gearbox increases durability of the drive transmission and decreases noise.
- Easy cleaning: burrs can be removed without tools.
- Bean hopper capacity: 8 ounces.
- Grounds bin capacity: 5 ounces.
- Dimensions (approx.): 4.72"W x 6.30"D x 13.78"H; weighs 7 pounds.
- 110 volts; AC; 50/60Hz; 1 amp; UL/CSA/CE.
- Comfort House 66499F.
- Baratza Encore.
Baratza Encore has
1 user rating out of 5 stars
, September 17, 2013
Posted By: Gene Location: East Windsor NJ How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time