| Baratza 985 Vario-W Coffee Grinder is the NEW fully integrated weight-based grinder from Baratza. Uses real-time, weight-based grinding with a built-in electronic scale.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Users set the weight they want, the Vario-E does the rest, weighing the ground coffee while grinding, and stopping automatically.
Weight-based grinding provides extreme accuracy and makes it easier to make that perfect cup of coffee.
The Vario-W offers macro and micro adjust for fine tuning with ease. The macro adjust moves from fine to coarse grinding in 10 distinct and repeatable settings. A secondary micro adjust arm further divides each of the 10 macro steps into 20 distinct settings. These steps enable you to dial in the exact grind for the perfect shot.
The Vario W grinds based on a desired weight input and will grind the dose within 0.2 grams of the desired input. The trade-off is that you cannot grind by weight directly into an espresso porta filter with the Vario W. You must grind into the 120-gram capacity grounds bin instead.
- Professional-grade grinder can be used anywhere: from your kitchen to your office or cafe.
- The built-in precision load cell provides accurate weighing, while grinding, to within 0.1 grams.
- Three user-programmable buttons allow for repeatable, one-touch grinding.
- Small footprint.
- 54mm ceramic burr provides accurate, fast-grinding (averaging 2 g/sec) performance and remains sharp twice as long as the best steel burrs.
- High-torque DC motor and belt-drive transmission deliver smooth and cool grinding.
- Front-mounted digital control panel.
- Bean hopper holds 8 ounces (227 g).
- Dimensions: 5.11"W x 14.17"D x 7.1"H. 110 volts; AC; 50/60 Hz; 1.4 amps; UL/CSA/CE/EK.
- Comfort House 66287F.
- Baratza 985.