SunSetter Pro motorized retractable awning
Motorized Retractable Awning - - SunSetter® Motorized Pro Retractable Awning opens and closes by remote control to give you a cool, shady, protected oasis anytime you want. Lets you create a beautiful outdoor room in less than a minute by opening the retractable awning. Awning retracts against the house when not in use.
Sunsetter Pro includes a built-in drop-down front weather-breaking vinyl panel to help block up to 60 percent of the sun and wind without blocking light and air. Weatherbreaker is hidden inside the front bar when not in use. Unrolls in seconds with a simple hand crank. See weatherbreaker pictured in small image.
SunSetter's 5-layer fabric is superior to ordinary awning fabrics in quality, strength, and durability. 100 percent waterproof fabric will never leak. Two color-pigmentation layers for long-lasting color. Protective coats of acrylic (top and bottom) let the fabric stand up to UV rays as well as wear and tear. Easy-clean fabric.
- Up to 20 degrees cooler under the awning.
- 99.9 percent UV protection.
- 100 percent waterproof fabric.
- Retracts flat against the house when not in use.
- Available in widths 8' and from 10' to 18'.
- 8'retractable awning (introduced for 2011) extends out 7' from the house.
- 10' and 11' retractable awnings extend out 9' from the house.
- 12' to 18' retractable awnings extend out 10'2" from the house.
- Fits under eaves and overhangs as low as 7'6".
- Quiet, SOMFY® motor hidden inside the awning roller.
- Double cable system ensures reliable operation.
- Aircraft-quality aluminum arms won't rust or corrode. Baked-on enamel cream-colored finish.
- Can be installed on any kind of siding, including wood, masonry, brick, aluminum, and vinyl.
- Awning is preset at the factory with a 29" pitch from the top of the brackets to the lowest part of the front bar when the awning is open fully. Pitch is adjustable during installation.
- Attaches permanently to your home. No need to take it down in the winter. Just roll it up.
- Plugs into any 110-volt GFI outdoor receptacle. UL approved.
- Includes manual override with a wand to open or close the awning in case of power outage.
- 5-year mfg. limited warranty (all-weather warranty upgrade available separately below).
Colors: See Sunsetter awning color choices. Choose from 5 stripes (front 4.5' of the awning has stripes; the rest is solid cream) and 7 solid colors. Stripe colors : blue stripe, coffee stripe, green stripe (shown in small photo above), black stripe, burgundy stripe. Solid colors: evergreen, cream, sand (shown in top photo above), taupe, slate gray, sage, smoke blue. NOTE ON COLOR: We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the color. The color you see is determined by the settings on your monitor. Actual color may not be as shown.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SUNSETTER MOTORIZED PRO RETRACTABLE AWNING
1. Measure the height of the wall where you want to install the awning. You need at least 7'6" from the deck or patio floor up to any eave, gutter, or roof overhang to install a SunSetter motorized awning.
2. Measure along the side of your house and decide how wide an awning you want. SunSetter awnings come in pre-cut widths from 10' to 18', in 1' increments. Except for the 10' size, all awnings require an unobstructed area on the wall that is 8" high x the width of the awning. For 10' model, allow an extra 2". (11' to 18' models measure exactly the same size as the awning size, i.e., 12' awning requires 12' of space. 10' awning measures 10'2" to accommodate lateral arm.)
3. Decide whether you want the electric cord to come down from the left side or right side when you're facing the house. The factory will install the plug-in cord on either side, per your order.
4. Choose a Wall Bracket (for most installations) or a Soffit Bracket (if your awning will be mounted to eaves or overhangs). 10'-13' sizes include 3 brackets; 14'-16' sizes include 5 brackets, 17'-18' sizes includes 7 brackets.
Please make a selection in each of the 4 dropdown boxes below. To complete your order, you need to select
- - the correct width for your awning (10', 11', 12', 13', 14', 15', 16', 17', 18')
- - the color (blue stripe, coffee stripe, green stripe, black stripe, burgundy stripe, evergreen, cream, sand, taupe, slate gray, sage, smoke blue)
- - placement of electric cord (on right or left side when facing the house)
- - type of bracket (wall or soffit) for your installation
Usage notes: Your awning is designed to protect you while you are enjoying the outdoors. You should retract it when not in use. With the convenient remote control, closing takes less than a minute. Because the awning retracts, it will be great for windy areas where a permanently open awning might be impractical. (Awning weighs between 78 and 126 pounds depending on the size.)
Includes installation booklet and video. Installation is a 2-person job and generally takes 1-3 hours.
This item requires truck delivery. Delivery is to curbside. If you require an additional level of service, please advise us on the order form so that we can give you an approximate idea of the cost.
Also available in Related Products area at right: Sunsetter Motorized awning (does not include the built in front weatherbreaker panel that the Pro model does) and Sunsetter Vista awning (hand crank model). If you did not find the Sunsetter awning or accessory that you were looking for advertised on our website, please contact us for a quotation.
Sunsetter awnings are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.