Auto Door 1800381 Touch Free Automatic Door Opener
| Auto Door 1800381 Touch Free Automatic Door Opener - - The new Auto Door™ system eliminates the need for anyone to touch a restroom door or handle when leaving a public washroom.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Automated washroom products improves everyone's hygiene. Auto Door eliminates the final touch-point of cross-contamination.
Patrons no longer need to use towels, tissues, sleeves, etc. to avoid touching the door.
Requirements: Intended for use on interior pedestrian doors 34" - 42" wide with a maximum weight of 170 pounds. Jamb mount. No physical attachment of arm on push side of door. Requires door closer to shut the door.
- Touch-free activation in a sleek, contemporary package.
- Easily retrofits to existing doors.
- Automates a previously manual door.
- Did you know that
- Only one out of three patrons wash their hands after using a public restroom. And it's those unwashed hands that touch the door upon exit.
- Germs can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours.
- Up to 14 people in a row can be contaminated by touching a dirty door or handle.
- Can be used on left-hand and right-hand swinging doors.
- Can be used on latching and non-latching doors.
- The retracting arm is not connected to the door.
- Low-energy operation.
- ADA complaint. Designed to meet all ADA accessibility guidelines for automatic doors.
- Object interference detection: Auto Door's arm will retract if it meets resistance.
- Dimensions shown in small images above.
- 120 volts; 60Hz; 1.5 amp; 180 watts; 24V DC motor.
- Finish: UL rated 5VA ABS plastic (gray).
- Compliance: ANSI A156.19-2002; UL 325; CSA C22.2; ADA.
- 2-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 66718F.
- Auto Door 1800381.
Components of Auto Door 1800381 system: Auto Door (1), Auto Door sensor (1), 20' sensor cable (1), roller plate (1), Caution labels (2), mounting hardware, and drill template.
An electric strike, a sensor cable extension, and additional entrance sensors are also available -- see Related Products.