| Austin Air Bedroom Machine Air Cleaner sends out more clean air faster and more efficiently than other air cleaners. More than 250 cubic feet of air passes through 15 pounds of activated carbon, 60+ square feet of true medical grade HEPA, and HEGA carbon cloth delivering clean air for you to breathe.
Covers large areas up to 1500 square feet. Removes smoke, mold, mildew, fungi, asthma triggering irritants, allergens, germs, viruses, bacteria, chemicals, gases, and odors.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Directional air flow allows you to direct air into your sleep area.
Five-stage filter captures gases and particles down to the nano-size and consists of a large particle pre-filter; a medium particle pre-filter; 15 pounds of proprietary carbon blend; 60 square feet of certified HEPA; and HEGA (high efficiency gas absorption) carbon cloth.
Which Austin Air Cleaner Is Right for Me?
- Large area coverage up to 1500 square feet.
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 14.5" x 23"H; weighs 45 pounds.
- Three-speed control switch.
- 1.2 amps; 132 watts at highest setting; CSA/NRTL/CE approved.
- 22 gauge steel construction with powder-coated paint finish.
- 360-degree air intake.
- Filters last up to 5 years under normal household use.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: black, silver, sandstone, white, midnight blue.
- Comfort House 66110F.
- Austin Air Bedroom Machine.
, July 15, 2012
Posted By: Janine Location: Cherry Hill NJ How often do you shop at Comfort House: first time