| Austin Air HM205 Baby's Breath Air Cleaner cleans the air in a nursery up to 700 square feet. Removes asthma triggering irritants, allergens, chemicals, gases, odors, mold, mildew, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and smoke.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: In addition to removing contaminants from the air, the Baby's Breath creates a soothing white noise that resembles the familiar sound your baby enjoyed in the womb.
The Baby's Breath™ air cleaning machine from Austin Air draws 125 cubic feet indoor air per minute through a four-stage HEGA filter containing activated military carbon cloth and more than 30 square feet of true medical grade HEPA to deliver clean air for your baby to breathe.
Which Austin Air Cleaner Is Right for Me?
- Small area coverage up to 700 square feet.
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 16.5"H; weighs 18 pounds.
- Three-speed control switch.
- 1.2 amps; 132 watts at highest setting; CSA/NRTL/CE approved.
- 22 gauge steel construction with powder-coated paint finish.
- 360-degree air intake.
- Directional air flow.
- Filters last up to 5 years under normal household use.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: pink or blue.
- Comfort House 66112F.
- Austin Air HM 205 Baby's Breath.