Nursery size air cleaner
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: In addition to removing contaminants from the air, the Baby's Breath creates a soothing white noise that resembles the familiar sound your baby enjoyed in the womb.
The Baby's Breath™ air cleaning machine from Austin Air draws 125 cubic feet indoor air per minute through a four-stage HEGA filter containing activated military carbon cloth and more than 30 square feet of true medical grade HEPA to deliver clean air for your baby to breathe.
- Small area coverage up to 700 square feet.
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 16.5"H; weighs 18 pounds.
- Three-speed control switch.
- 1.2 amps; 132 watts at highest setting; CSA/NRTL/CE approved.
- 22 gauge steel construction with powder-coated paint finish.
- 360-degree air intake.
- Directional air flow.
- Filters last up to 5 years under normal household use.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: pink or blue.
- Comfort House 66112F.
- Austin Air HM 205 Baby's Breath.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!