10,000 lux light therapy system
Day Light DL930 Light therapy system
Day Light DL930 - - compact light therapy system with removal legs for optimal positioning. Can be used with the adjustable legs, set on a shelf using the built-in stand, or wall mounted for a pleasant light-window effect. Unit folds to fit in suitcase or briefcase, so you can take it when you leave home.
10,000 lux bright light . . .
may help ease " winter blues "
Day-Lights bright light systems provide pleasant ambient lighting, make an exceptional task or reading lamp, may help to improve sleeping patterns for shift workers and long-distance flyers, and may help to ease seasonal mood swings and "winter blues."
Day-Lights emit 10,000 lux of light intensity, which is the dosage recommended by light therapy experts. The height and angle of the light box simulates outdoor daylight.
Manufacturer's Guidelines for Light Therapy Use
- UV Filtered & Safe: Hi-impact polycarbonate lens filters 99.3 percent of harmful UV rays.
- Glare Free: White diffusing lens eliminates glare. Three 36-watt light tubes emit a warm light and minimize potentially harmful blue rays.
- Instant-on, no-flicker, electronic ballasts.
- 2-Light Setting for ambient lighting.
- 3-Light Setting provides 10,000 lux at 12".
Disclaimer: The Day-Light is an innovative light supply system, not a medical device. Manufacturer recommends that you consult a physician before undertaking a bright light therapy regime.
- For optimal light angle and maximum comfort, use the adjustable legs and position light at a 10-15 degree angle as shown above.
- Use 3-bulb setting for 10,000 lux of light intensity.
- Sit 12" from the light source for 20-30 minutes each morning during the fall, winter, and into spring months.
- Eat breakfast, read, talk on the phone, or glance down at the surface in front of the light. It is not necessary to look into the light.
Lightbox enclosure size: 12.5" x 16" x 3"; height on stand: 28"; light weighs 5.3 pounds; stand weighs 2 pounds. Uses 3 x 36 compact fluorescent light tubes. 120 volt; UL and C-UL listed; 10' power cord. 5-year mfg. warranty.