Arrow 1011 / 1014 Florie Sewing Machine Table
| Arrow 1011 / 1014 Florie Sewing Machine Table - - is the sewing machine table that doesn't look like one.
Perfect for the dedicated sewing enthusiast who never puts her or his sewing machine away.
Can be set up for either flatbed or free-arm sewing. Pulling the quick release lever forward raises the sewing well so it is flush with the top.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: You'll really appreciate the wide work surface that allows you to sit right in front of the needle and still have plenty of work space on both sides of your sewing machine.
You won't want to hide this charming wicker-look sewing table in a corner. You might even look for an excuse to bring Florie right into your living room.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Two storage cubbies on each side for fabric and notions.
- Opening is 23.75"W x 12.375"D.
- The top surface of this sewing table holds sewing machines that are no larger than 23.5"W (left to right) x 12.125"D (front to back).
- Florie sewing table does not have a storage cabinet for the machine. Your machine will always be on top ready to use.
- Two-position, adjustable mechanism holds a 45-pound sewing machine.
- Resin wicker looks traditional but has a smooth surface that won't snag your fabric.
- Resin wicker design; laminate, steel frame, and MDF construction.
- Dimensions: 60.25"W x 20"D x 30"H.
- Assembly required. Manufacturer estimates 1-hour assembly time.
- Colors: wicker white and pistachio green.
- Comfort House 66257F.
- Arrow 1011 / 1014.