| Preplanted Amarllyis Bulb Holiday Gift - - Bulbs are already planted in an attractive pot and ready to grow. Here's an affordable green gift that won't disappoint.
Shipping begins on October 22, 2012. Available through January 1, 2013.
After flowering, remove flower stem. Keep plant growing indoors. Add food regularly. After danger of frost is over, plant the bulb in the garden in semi-shade and fertilize. Dehydrated cow manure is best. Take bulbs out of the garden in September. Cut off all foliage just above the bulb. Leave bulb dry for 8 to 12 weeks and then repot for indoor growing again. Apartment dwellers may keep the plant growing indoors; add plant food throughout the summer until September.
- Select a single-bulb amaryllis red lion, single-bulb amaryllis double Pasadena combined with four paperwhite bulbs, or four paperwhites.
- Amaryllis red lion sends out a spectacular 8" red bloom. Bulb is planted in a 6" red metal pot.
- Combo bulb garden with Amaryllis double Pasadena 8" red & white bloom is enhanced with fragrant paperwhites. Bulbs are planted in a 10" gold-color metal pot.
- Fragrant paperwhites produce multiple 1" white flowers. This gift ships with a 5" cream-color ceramic pot.
- Unpack flowering bulb gifts upon receipt. Place the pot in a warm and shaded location. Water moderately so that the growing medium is moist. Do not over-water or the flower bud will not emerge from the bulb. Keep the growing medium moist throughout the growing period. Once the flower bud has opened, increase water.
- When placed in a cool area, the flowers will last longer.
- Do not expose to temperatures lower than 40 degrees.
- With correct care, amaryllis bulbs will bloom again next season.
- Comfort House 66890F.