Patient Alert PA-2 / PA-3 / PA-4 / PA-5 Fall Prevention System
This monitoring system reduces the opportunities for patients to fall or wander by enabling caregivers to remotely monitor the mobility of loved ones. Pressure pads are placed in chairs, beds, etc. or near exits to alert caregivers to a person's movements. Patient Alert is are especially helpful when caring for Alzheimer and dementia patients who forget to call for assistance.
Pads come in four sizes and are accompanied by a battery-operated audible signal unit with a flashing strobe.
- PA-2 with 9" x 16" bed sensor pad
- PA-3 with 14" x 24" bed / floor sensor pad
- PA-4 with 18" x 24" bed / floor sensor pad
- PA-5 with 24" x 30" bed /doormat sensor pad
- Sounds alert and flashes strobe when activated to remind patient to return to safe location or position and to notify caretaker.
- Activation delay allows patient normal movement without alarm.
- Selectable alarm: 5 seconds or continuous until turned off by caretaker.
- Low battery alert.
- Includes mounting straps for chairs, beds, or surface mount.
Made in USA. Color: black. 1-year mfg. warranty.
- You should expect to receive delivery within 4-7 business days in the USA unless a special delivery time is noted in the product description.
- Air delivery and specific carrier options are also available in your shopping cart.
- If you select air delivery for an item with a special delivery time noted in the product description, your product will not be finished any quicker but will ship via the chosen method when it is ready to ship.
- If you require a delivery quicker than options shown in your shopping cart, please contact customer service.
- Canada and International delivery time information is shown in shopping cart.
We've been in business for 26 years.
Our product reviews are 100% verified.
We ship worldwide.
Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Transactions are safe and secure.