Patient Alert PA-2 / PA-3 / PA-4 / PA-5 Fall Prevention System
This monitoring system reduces the opportunities for patients to fall or wander by enabling caregivers to remotely monitor the mobility of loved ones. Pressure pads are placed in chairs, beds, etc. or near exits to alert caregivers to a person's movements. Patient Alert is are especially helpful when caring for Alzheimer and dementia patients who forget to call for assistance.
Pads come in four sizes and are accompanied by a battery-operated audible signal unit with a flashing strobe.
- PA-2 with 9" x 16" bed sensor pad
- PA-3 with 14" x 24" bed / floor sensor pad
- PA-4 with 18" x 24" bed / floor sensor pad
- PA-5 with 24" x 30" bed /doormat sensor pad
- Sounds alert and flashes strobe when activated to remind patient to return to safe location or position and to notify caretaker.
- Activation delay allows patient normal movement without alarm.
- Selectable alarm: 5 seconds or continuous until turned off by caretaker.
- Low battery alert.
- Includes mounting straps for chairs, beds, or surface mount.
Made in USA. Color: black. 1-year mfg. warranty.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!