| Austin Air HM205 Allergy Machine Jr. cleans the air in a room up to 700 square feet. Removes asthma triggering irritants, allergens, chemicals, gases, odors, mold, mildew, fungi, germs, viruses, bacteria, and smoke.
The Allergy Machine™ Jr. from Austin Air draws indoor air through a four-stage HEGA filter containing activated military carbon cloth and more than 30 square feet of true medical grade HEPA to deliver clean air for you to breathe.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Removes contaminants from the air before they get a chance to irritate and trigger asthma or allergies.
Four-stage filter consists of a large particle pre-filter; a medium particle pre-filter; 30 square feet of certified HEPA; and 6.5 pounds of proprietary carbon blend.
Which Austin Air Cleaner Is Right for Me?
- Small area coverage up to 700 square feet.
- Dimensions: 11" x 11" x 16.5"H; weighs 18 pounds.
- Three-speed control switch.
- 1.2 amps; 132 watts at highest setting; CSA/NRTL/CE approved.
- 22 gauge steel construction with powder-coated paint finish.
- 360-degree air intake.
- Directional air flow.
- Filters last up to 5 years under normal household use.
- 5-year mfg. warranty.
- Colors: black, silver, sandstone, white, midnight blue.
- Comfort House 66111F.
- Austin Air HM 205 Allergy Machine Jr.