| Science of Sleep Ache No More Polyester Fiber Core Pillow - - designed to cradle, support, and position head, neck, and shoulders in a natural sleeping position. For back and side sleepers.
A urethane or memory foam version of this pillow is also available (see Related Products).
- Encourages good sleeping posture for comfortable sleeping.
- Two part pillow consists of a cervical roll and a soft pillow.
- Firm cervical support correctly aligns your spine even
when you change positions while sleeping.
- Helps alleviate discomfort from cervical discs, arthritis, whiplash, cramps, and spasms.
- Reduces shoulder and arm pain often associated with a tingling numbness or swelling as a result of sleeping incorrectly
on your hand, arm, or shoulder.
- Hypoallergenic polyester pillow is ideal for those with allergy to feathers, fibers, or dust. Will not harbor mildew.
Does not retain odor causing bacteria.
- Fits standard pillow cases.
- Dimensions: 22" x 16".
- Comfort House 66863F.
- Science of Sleep® SS6234PE Polyester Ache-No-More® Therapeutic Pillow.
Manufacturer's note: This pillow has been designed by a doctor to help reduce the aches often associated with incorrect sleeping posture. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee elimination of aches from sleeping. However, we think this is one of the best pillow designs to help provide a comfortable, natural tension-free, muscle- relaxing sleeping posture.