| Science of Sleep Ache No More Foam Core Pillow - - Two-section pillow consists of a firm cervical roll and soft cradle of convoluted foam to correctly position the sleeper's head and neck. Your choice of urethane foam or memory foam construction.
This pillow is also available with a polyester fiber core (see Related Products).
- For back and side sleepers.
- Encourages good sleeping posture for comfortable sleeping.
- Firm cervical support correctly aligns your spine even
when you change positions while sleeping.
- Helps alleviate discomfort from cervical discs, arthritis, whiplash, cramps, and spasms.
- Reduces shoulder and arm pain often associated with a tingling numbness or swelling as a result of sleeping incorrectly on your hand, arm, or shoulder.
- Fits standard pillow cases.
- Dimensions: 22" x 16".
- Styles: urethane foam or memory foam.
- Comfort House 66864F.
- Science of Sleep® SS6234 Contoured Foam Ache-No-More® Therapeutic Pillow.
Manufacturer's note: This pillow has been designed by a doctor to help reduce the aches often associated with incorrect sleeping posture. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee elimination of aches from sleeping. However, we think this is one of the best pillow designs to help provide a comfortable, natural tension-free, muscle- relaxing sleeping posture.