Warm Mist or Cool Mist 90 Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier
| Warm Mist or Cool Mist 90 Hour Ultrasonic Humidifier - - helps keep you more comfortable when the inside air is dry, especially when you are dealing with a cold, allergies, and/or dry skin.
Five things you might not know about low humidity and dry air:
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Ultrasonic technology is quiet, quick, and easy. Immediately starts to disperse a fine, even mist. Does not need replacement filters, wicks, or pads.
- Indoor humidity can be extremely low in the winter.
- Low humidity can dry out your skin and mucous membranes.
- Low humidity makes the air feel colder than it actually is.
- Dry air can dry out the wood in walls and floors. As the drying wood shrinks, it can cause creaks in floors and cracks in drywall and plaster.
- Dry air increases static electricity.
Tested and Approved by Comfort House.
We especially like the way the extended reach wands and the design of the disperser cap send mist evenly throughout the room.
Unexpectedly compact, versatile, and reasonably priced humidifier is loaded with the most requested features.
- Digital controls.
- The Smart Mist sensor monitors the room's humidity and automatically adjusts output to maintain the selected humidity level.
- Use the new extension wands to aid in dispersing an even mist throughout the room.
- Treated with SilverClean™ Technology to fight the growth of slimy mold and mildew on the water-tank surface.
- Warm mist or cool mist humidification.
- Variable spray control enables this unit to work in small or large rooms.
- Although this humidifier can be placed on the floor, the manufacturer recommends placing it on a table or nightstand.
- Up to 90-hour run time (using cool mist at low speed).
- 1.32 gallon tank capacity.
- 12-hour timer.
- Low-water indicator.
- Soft glow On/Off nightlight.
- Quiet operation so humidifier can run while you sleep.
- Dimensions: 9.76" x 5.12" x 13.98"H; weighs 5.45 pounds.
- 120 volt; 50/60Hz; 30 watts on cool mist/130 watts on warm mist; ETL approved; 6' power cord.
- 3-year mfg. warranty.
- Color: white.
- Comfort House 67684F.