70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built in Pump
| 70 Pint Dehumidifier with Built in Pump - - Energy Star qualified dehumidifier with built-in pump that can pump and drain water up and out a window. For rooms up to 550 square feet.
FAVORITE COMFORT FEATURE: Removes moisture from musty air so you can enjoy year-round comfort in your home or office. Empty water 3 ways: continuously, passively, or directly.
Dehumidifier with built-in pump for rooms up to 550 sq. ft.
- Pump can drain water upward as far as 16' (hose provided) to drain out a window or into a sink. There is still the option to drain passively or empty the water tank manually.
- You can also drain passively into a floor drain or empty the water tank manually.
- Choice of continuous de-humidifying or set at 35 to approximately 85 percent humidity (in increments of 5 percent).
- Humidity level for this unit can be set as low as 35 percent with Normal or Turbo fan speed.
- Includes a washable air filter with reminder indicator and casters for easy mobility.
- Full bucket indicator with auto shut-off.
- Memory feature restarts unit at previous setting after a power failure.
- Removable bucket.
- 1 hour to 24 hours timer.
- Two fan settings: Normal and Turbo.
- Soft touch electronic control panel.
- Auto Defrost feature: when frost builds up on the evaporator coils, the compressor will cycle off and the fan will continue to run until the frost disappears.
- Dimensions: 15.39"W x 10.98"D x 23.23"H; weighs 40 pounds.
- 115 volts; 60Hz; 720 watts; 6.9 amps; UL approved; Energy Star qualified.
- Working environment (approximate): 41 to 95 degrees F / 35 to 85 percent relative humidity.
- 1-year mfg. warranty.
- Comfort House 67580F.