5 stage water purification system
Fits under the counter
Reverse osmosis purification improves both the taste and quality of your water. It reduces up to 99% of the chlorine, as well as objectionable odors and sediment. Reverse osmosis water filtration also reduces the following hard water contaminants that may be present in your water: lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, nitrate, selenium, aluminum, arsenic, sulfate, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium, zinc, chloride, silicate, cyanide, sulfate, bacteria, potassium, nickel, silver, bicarbonate, manganese, and ammonium.
This system hides away under your sink and puts healthy great-tasting water at your fingertips. It meets all your water quality needs at a fraction of the cost of bottled water; it costs just pennies a gallon to operate. Compare that to the price of bottled water! And you don't have to carry home those heavy bottles of water. Replaceable cartridges last up to 1 year or 1,000 gallons.
The under-counter water purifying unit is easy to install (usually takes around 2 hours if you have never installed one before). The system comes complete with a space-saving, 4-gallon storage tank and all the necessary fittings, including a long-reach, lead-free, chrome faucet. For cold water use only. Maximum water temperature is 100 degrees F. Maximum water pressure is 80 psi; minimum water pressure is 40 psi (if below 40 psi, a booster pump is needed, please contact our customer service department for more information). Maximum water flow is 1 gallon per minute.
Not for use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the unit.
Filter unit measures 17" x 16.5" x 6.5" and weighs 11 pounds; tank is 14.5" high x 10.75" diameter and weighs 9 pounds. Four of the filters should be replaced annually and come packaged conveniently in one kit (item 16364KF includes filters for stages 1, 2, 3, and 5). The other filter, a thin film composite (TFC) membrane, should be replaced every 5 to 7 years. Tank and inline postfilter are NSF listed to ensure high quality and performance. Replacement filters are available below.
Most components on Economy System are imported. 1-year mfg. warranty. All filters, hardware, and installation/instruction manual included (hardware includes feed water adapter, feed water valve, drain saddle valve, tank valve, and screws).
Information about the 5 stage process for those who like ALL of the details:
- Stage 1 Sediment Pre-Filter: A pre-filter sediment cartridge is utilized, which because of the fine micron rating, is effective in removing dirt and sand particles.
- Stage 2 Initial Carbon Pre-Filter: The high quality carbon pre-filter provides enhanced reduction of taste, odor, and color.
- Stage 3 Secondary Carbon Pre-Filter: This secondary carbon pre-filter provides effective filtration and does not release carbon dust. It provides for improved membrane performance.
- Stage 4 High Capacity Reverse Osmosis Membrane: A thin film composite (TFC) high quality membrane that can process up to 50 gallons per day.
- Stage 5 Final Carbon Post-Filter: This filter provides final polishing of processed water leaving the storage tank.
We are a small family-run business.
We know our stuff! Average staff tenure 13.5 years.
We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
Our product reviews are 100% customer verified.
Transactions are safe and secure at Comfort House.
Many items are on special right now!