| Professional 220 Volt Double Crepe Maker - - electric crepe maker with two plates designed for restaurant use.
See Related Products for a single-plate professional electric crepe maker.
- Requires heavy-duty electrical wiring.
- Cast-iron griddle for excellent heat retention with stainless steel frame.
- Each plate has its own thermostat that adjusts from 120 degrees F to reheat precooked crepes to 575 degrees F to singe crepes.
- Dimensions: 33.5"W: x 17.125"D x 8"H; weighs about 100 pounds.
- 220 volts; 60 Hz; 7200 watts; 32 amps. UL/NSF/CE.
- Sorry, not for use in a home kitchen.
- To make crepes at home, please see our new Tibos crepe maker with batter spreader for perfect crepes every time. Shown in Related Products.
- Made in France.
- Comfort House 62201F.